Brewers Coop is New Zealand's leading Home Brew Shop located in Penrose, Auckland. It offers one of the largest ranges of home brewing supplies and equipment for brewing beer, wines and making spirits. Brewers Coop believes in top quality customer service and was voted best homebrew store in New Zealand in 2010, 2011 and 2013. The Brewers Coop team back this up with experience and quality advice and have nearly a century of brewing experience between them (actually closer to 88 years!)
Brewers Coop is now on facebook
Brew in a Bag System
Brewers Coop now stocks the Brew in a Bag System. This process simplifies the world of All Grain Brewing allowing you to brew a better beer. In comparison to other full grain mash methods, brew in a bag offers the brewer a number of benefits over the traditional process. These benefits include:
- One vessel trebles up as a hot liquor tank, mash tun and kettle (boiler).
- BIAB offers a far lower equipment cost
- Less equipment means less space needed and quicker clean-up
- Less time investment making your fermentable wort
- Quick and simple process
- Produces as good a result as full mash brewing
System cost is as follows
- Stainless pot 34L: $150
- Grain bag: $24.00
- Wortchiller: $212.00
- Thermometer: $15.80
- Bought as a complete kit: $360.00
Barrel Fermenter complete with airlock bung , tap and stick on thermometer, hydrometer and testing cylinder $70.00 if bought as part of total package.
See our Brew in a Bag advice page for more info.